Field prototype — Steel/carbon prototype
£2,985.00 Sold Out
A great opportunity for a tall person to pick up a fantastic deal on a
complete prototype Field - built from a mix of Columbus and Dedacciai steel and carbon fiber tubes to produce a stiff and lightweight frameset.
Spec and build.
Ultegra Di2 with Dura Ace calipers. Finishing Kit is Carbon fiber Deda 35 bars and stem with a Deda Superzero carbon post. Brooks C13 Cambium saddle. Industry Nine hubs on H Son Plus Architype rims with Vittoria Corsa G+ tyres. The bike has done no more than 300 dry miles.
• Colour - Porsche Riviera Blue
• Fork - Columbus Futura full carbon fork 1.5" / 1 1/8" steerer
• Head tube - Columbus 44 mm i.d with stainless steel reinforcement rings
• Down tube - Dedacciai Zero
• Top tube - Columbus HSS
• Seat tube - Columbus Spirit Carbon fiber (bonded in to steel lugs)
• Chainstays - Dedacciai DR Zero Adamantis ( with custom shaping)
• Seatstays - Columbus Life
• Bottom bracket T47
• All bosses, brazeons, bridges and Di2 ports in stainless steel
• Groupset - Cassette 12/28 Chainset 175 mm 50/36 semi compact
• Wheelset - Industry Nine hubs on H Son plus rims with Vittoria Corsa G+ tyres.
Complete price (as shown)– £3385
Price less wheels – £2985
We can supply an ENVE wheelset for the build - £POA
Any questions feel free to get in touch.